Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vintage Nest Delivery!

Just in time for the holidays i delivered another order to the Vintage Nest in Bellingen. My order this time was made mostly from gorgeous old teatowels and tableclothes.


This is one of my favourites. I just adore pastels and flowers.
I have decided though that when stretching fabric over a canvas it is better to use a canvas frame with thick sides (about 4cm). It is also worth buying a quality frame when using large pieces of fabric as they will keep their tension better.
These two cushions are made from a gorgeous Japanese print fabric.
Well i had better go and savour my last 10 minutes of normality before i pick up the kids for the next two weeks of holidays. Lots of fun things planned...and no lunches to pack..yippee.
Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment